! Aspire to Inspire - Primary Teachspiration

Aspire to Inspire

Here I am, still loving the learning.  Although I'm no longer in the classroom with my second grade sweeties, I am thrilled to be planning and creating for educating them once again.  It inspires me, and I "aspire to inspire" others through my creations. 

I am currently working on a common core morning work packet that follows a format I used with my second graders before my retirement.  This daily spiral review provided them with a strong foundation of knowledge because they didn't forget what they had learned.  By years end they were successful learners and ready to move ahead.  I hope this packet will serve to help many more second graders become successful learners as well.  I'm excited for you to see it, although it will take a while to be complete.  I will be sure to let you know when it's ready. You can Follow Me by e-mail, Pinterest, Facebook, and my TpT Store on the left.

No comments

Back to Top