Editable Conference Schedule Freebie!

Hey All! 

Hope you're having a glorious weekend and catching up on some much-needed rest!  It's absolutely gorgeous weather here in Missouri! 

I was thinking about fall conferences coming up soon and decided to make an editable schedule to post outside the classroom during conferences.  This is handy for both the teacher and the parent. I have always posted one outside the classroom door and made another copy to keep with me so I knew who would be next. 

I have it posted here for you as a Freebie.  Everything is editable except for the graphics and the words "Conference Schedule."  I hope it comes in handy!

Click on the image to download.

This conference schedule is a small part of my comprehensive Parent-Teacher Conference Kit that you can find HERE.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Find more Freebies here!

3 comments

  1. This is so cute, and it almost time for me to use it. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Good luck with your conferences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea! Thanks for sharing and just in time for 9 week conferences coming up!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top