September Currently!

Hello Friends!

I hope your Labor Day weekend was fun and relaxing!  I know many of you are already back in school, and this nice long weekend was welcome.  We had a nice one.  Got to spend time with both daughters and families, as well as my sister and husband.  They just moved here from Texas.  We haven't lived close to one another since childhood, let alone in the same town.  Nice to have family close!

I can't believe it's already September!  Where did summer go?  I'm linking up with Farley's Oh Boy, Fourth Grade for her monthly Currently. Love reading these, so decided to join myself for the first time!





3 comments

  1. I need to get on a schedule for creating stuff as well. I haven't created anything much since school start back. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long relaxing baths and quiet time on the patio swing both sound like excellent activities. I hope you can find time for both!

    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on finding time to create new resources. Last year it was easy for me since I couldn't work but there just isn't enough hours in the day. That's awesome that all of you are living close to each other. How fun!

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy & More

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top