! Writer's Workshop Freebie! - Primary Teachspiration

Writer's Workshop Freebie!

Grab this freebie for your Writer's Workshop!  When I taught writing to my second graders, this poster was my go-to writing tool for teaching the editing portion of the writing process.  I would post it, but I also had students keep an individual copy in their writing folders as a reference when it came time for them to edit their writings.  Aah, yes, their writing folders.  More on that another day :)

Have a great weekend!

Click on the image. 

 

3 comments

  1. I'm linking up with Manic Monday too! I like your freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be grabbing your freebie! My students forget their editing marks all the time! This would be a great reference to keep in the front of their writing notebooks or to have in my writing workshop station in my classroom!

    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow Me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top