Happy October and Adorable Halloween Monster!

Happy October everyone!  I just love the fall season.  I think October is the most beautiful month of the year when the leaves turn lovely reds, golds, and oranges.  The air is usually cool and crisp, especially on those cool sunny days.  I start thinking about pumpkins, squash, spiced apples, and so on.  Do any of you ever do leaf printing or rubbing activities with your kids?  I know there must be all kinds of ways to make them an educational activity.  If you have any great lessons using leaves, please share.



Of course the kids all start thinking about and getting excited for Halloween when October comes.  I just had to share this adorable Halloween Monster I found from Kelly of the Little Wonders' Days blog. What a cute classroom buddy he would make for the month of October!
 
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

Back to Top