October Currently ~ Just a Little Late

Hello Blogger Friends!

It's been a busy October already, so the days have gone so quickly that I'm just now getting to my October Currently.  I love this!  It always gives me the opportunity to stop, take a breath, and reflect on my life in the present.

So, once again, I'm linking up with Farley's Oh Boy, Fourth Grade for her Currently.  Thanks Farley!

 
Listening:  "The Voice" on T.V.  Hubby and I never miss an episode.  We like this one better than the "Idol" because of not only the outstanding talent, but we love the interaction of the judges.  Plus, we like that they can't see the contestants until they turn around.
 
 
Loving: Adam and Blake.  Of course, these are two of our favorite judges on "The Voice."  Love the way they joke around and how they coach their team members with encouragement.
 
 
Thinking:  about Halloween projects I have begun, but need more time to finish.  Where oh where does the time go!  I guess if I stopped watching all the episodes of "The Voice," I would have more time, but that's not gonna happen!
 
 
Wanting: a glass of wine.  Some evenings just lend themselves to a good glass of wine to wind down from the busy day.  This is one of them.  I love a good dry Cabernet Sauvignon.  I found a really inexpensive one that does not have that bitterness that so many have.  It's called Lulu B., California 2009.
 
 
Needing: a housekeeper, because, once again, there's never enough time to do it all ~ at least not the way it should be done.
 
 
Treat:  I have created 3 Free Halloween writing papers to share with my blogger friends.  Grab it here, or in my previous post.  Have a Happy October!
 
 
Don't forget to link up with Farley to share your currently!
 

 
 Oh' boy fourth grade
 



1 comment

Back to Top