! Getting into the Holiday Spirit and a Freebie - Primary Teachspiration

Getting into the Holiday Spirit and a Freebie

Hello Friends,
I hope you're having a wonderful November just before Thanksgiving!  I love Thanksgiving!  I get all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about the smell of pumpkin pie, turkey, and cranberry sauce.  And, most importantly, the special time I get to spend with family.  My youngest daughter and family moved seven hours away a couple of years ago, and I haven't seen those three darling grand kids for almost two months, so I can hardly wait to snuggle! I feel blessed and am thankful for such a lovely family!

I am grateful for you, too!  And I am starting to think about Christmas.  So, for you,  if you teach first or second grade,  I have my FREE Week-long Holiday Common Core Morning Work packs .  Click on either image to download.  I appreciate your kindness in leaving feedback if you download them. :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Common-Core-Morning-Work-Grade-2-Christmas-Edition-988266





2 comments

  1. Thank you for a beautifully put together freebie! I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and get enough snuggles to sustain you for a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carrie! Thanksgiving blessings to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top