Let's Celebrate!



I'm linking up with the wonderful teacher-authors at Blog Hoppin', Mrs. Beattie's Classroom, and JD's Rockin' Readers for the huge site-wide TpT 3 Million Teachers Strong Sale on February 27 & 28.  Hop on for some great resources!


http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-three-million-strong-tpt-teacher.html

Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

http://jdsrockinreaders.blogspot.com/2014/02/tpt-3-million-strong-sale-and-linky.html



It's time for a celebration! Teachers Pay Teachers has just reached a giant milestone, 3 Million Teachers Strong, and is celebrating with a site-wide sale on February 27 and 28! Many teachers, including myself, are offering 20% off, and TpT takes an additional 10% off for a total of 28% off! Wow, there's no better time to fulfill your wish list! The special code for the sale is TPT3.

I've been busy updating my store and just added a fabulous new "Structure & Properties of Matter" unit/interactive notebook! And of course, I'm making my wish list too! Here are just a few on my list:




Scrappin Doodles always has such great clipart!




Melonheadz is great too!



What's on your list?


1 comment

  1. Thanks for linking up, Anita! Best of luck with the sale!

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top