Site Wide Sale ~ What's in Your Cart?

Hello Blogger Friends!


I can hardly wait for the TpT Teachers Are Heroes Sale beginning this Wednesday, February 25!  It's a great time to fill up your cart with all those items on your wishlist, and if you're like me, it's a looong list!  Since I'm no longer in the classroom, my wishlist is mostly comprised of clip art. And let me tell you, I've found some fabulous clip artists!

Some blogger friends and I thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse at what is in our carts.  So, today I'm linking up with Stephanie over at Mrs. D's Corner to show you "What's in My Cart."  Here are some of the resources I'm planning to snag:

 
If you are planning to create a primary resource on careers, Digi Web Studio has a ton of darling sets. This Fireman set is just one of 8 I have in my cart!


 
All 4 Blessings also has some really cute career sets, and I'm loading up with 7 of them.


 
Here's another great set in my cart by Scrappin Doodles, "Little Forest Ranger."  Love this so much! Scrappin Doodles has lots of cute, cute, cute clip art sets, of which I have many!


To complete my careers clip art bundle, I found this sweet little magician set at Erin Bradley Designs. Who doesn't want to be a magician!  Right?


All of these clip artists are SO talented!  What would I (we) do without them?  That being said, I must mention one of my all-time favorite clip artists, Dots of Fun.  I don't have any of her clip art in my cart this time, simply because I already have most of it. :)  I do, however, have her "Polka Dot Mega Pack of Digital Paper" set to go.  Honestly, I already have the summer set, and I love it so much, that I want the whole Bundle.

What's in your cart?




No comments

Back to Top