Summertime Relaxation!

Love, love, love summertime!  I'm linking up with some of my blogging friends for a School's Out Summer Bash!  Thank you to Kristin over at The Therapeutic Teacher for hosting this linky party! Today it's all about our favorite way to relax over the summer!



This is my summer haven where I can curl up and relax any time.  I call it my swinging bird cage.  I bought it a few years ago at Pier 1 and have never looked back.  I love sitting in it as I sip my cup of coffee and ever-so-gently swing during my early morning quiet time.  I lean back, close my eyes, smell the fresh new day, and listen to the cheerful sound of birds singing.  Ahhhh...total relaxation!



Then again, on a June evening, I sometimes relax with a good book, as I take in the cool breeze and swing away any daily stresses.




Check out these other great posts for some summer relaxation ideas!

What's your favorite summer relaxation spot or activity?




1 comment

Back to Top