Using No Prep Printables All Year!

I'm a bundle of smiles because I just finished my last set of  Math and Literacy NO PREP Printables for Common Core Skills AND put all nine of them together into one HUGE Bundle.  I'm so proud of this ALL YEAR Bundle that is majorly discounted........over 40%!   Wow, can't get better than that!

Click on the image to view.

Here are a few printables in action from the different months.

September Story Sequence




October Story Comprehension




November Let's Go Shopping




December Holiday Rhymes




January Winter Digraphs




February 2-Digit Subtraction




March More or Less




April Fractions




May Spring Poetry




If you'd like to try a couple of free samples from my September and January sets, just click on each of the images below.



If you like them, you can take advantage of the ALL YEAR set for a Huge 40% Discount.  Just click on the image below.


                    

No comments

Back to Top